NorthStar Fellowship Church has been called by God to be used in the following ways:
• A Revival Center – We are committed to transformation and to ignite hearts to burn for God!
• A Teaching and Equipping Center – (1 Timothy 1:5) “But the goal of our instruction is love from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith.” We live to manifest the unconditional love of God to all of mankind by walking as living epistles (2 Corinthians 3:2).
• A Restoration Center – (Matthew 11:28) “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.” We stand on the promises of the Lord and find rest in His loving embrace.
• A City of Refuge for those who need help, and protection, as well as a safe place to grow and learn.
• A Retreat Center to find rest, peace, and be rejuvenated: spiritually, emotionally, physically, and mentally.